Please submit your abstract by selecting one category out of the following that best describes its scientific content.
Categories will be used for reviewing and indexing purposes.
- Epidemiology and Registries
- Clinical classification and outcome measures
- Medical and Surgical Treatment
- Innovative Research
- Abstract text is limited to 3,000 characters
- Abstracts must be submitted in British English
- All abstracts must contain original work that has not been published or presented on previous occasions.
- Please indicate your preferred type of presentation (oral or poster) and choose a topic from the drop-down list.
- Please check spelling and grammar carefully. All abstracts will be published as submitted.
New Abstract Submission Deadline: 15 December 2018
Please structure your abstract as follows:
- Introduction and Objectives
Please note that the acceptance of your abstract does not include congress registration. We kindly ask for at least one author (the first or the presenting author) to register for the congress. Otherwise, the abstract will not be reviewed and will be dismissed by the scientific committee.
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
Submitted abstracts will be carefully reviewed. The scientific committee will decide on the acceptance of abstracts. Notifications of acceptance will be sent in writing.